PC Repair Center Macintosh Portable and Windows Laptops Technician
Do you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment?
PC Repair Center is seeking a Service and Repair Technician to repair (down to board level) Macintosh Portable computers (MacBook, MacBook Pro, PowerBook G4, iBook G4 and iBook G3) and all Windows base laptops (Windows XP, Vista, 7 and some Windows servers. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in a related industry and be Apple Certified, A+ and MCP a plus however we will train the right energetic, customer service oriented applicant. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team, critical to PC Repair Center’s growth. This position is located in Oceanside, CA.
* Service a large volume of incoming repairs. These are customers that need 100% of your attention. We have both large customer (dealer) accounts and end user units that arrive daily.
* Create persuasive sales techniques to help our customers choose the correct service or part. The technician’s job will entail speaking to each customer for approval on the repair. We do not over sell our customers.
* Analyze our operation line performance statistics and recommend optimized service solutions
* Exceed quotas and maintain our same-day diagnostic promise
* Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service
* Have the ability to work unsupervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high quality work
* 1-3 years of technical experience, however we are willing to train the right employee
* Proven track record of reaching and exceeding production goals
* Knowledge of Macintosh Portable Computers and windows base laptops and desktops. iPad and iPhone repair is a plus
* Knowledge of DC jacks and Motherboard Capacitor solder we are willing to train if needed
* Apple and A+ Certifications
* Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
* Understand user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Great team player
Location: Oceanside, CA
Phone Device Repair Technician
You are a tech who is passionate about learning cutting edge repair techniques and working with smartphones daily. You “WOW” with sensational customer service and pursue growth and innovation. You love cool technology and enjoy educating others…
A successful Phone repair tech will be able and required to perform the following:
PC Repair Center Tech Space is Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Compensation: DOE along with incentive bonus potential
Part-time and full-time openings